Below are the Terms and Conditions for MCRCV membership. To read our terms for individual events or Stockman's Rally please click on the relevant link:
MOTORCYCLE RACING CLUB OF VICTORIA INC.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Motorcycle Racing Club of Victoria (MCRCV) is affiliated with Motorcycling Victoria (MV), which enables Full members or Junior Members listed under a Full or Social Member to obtain a competition licence if required.
- Social Membership of MCRCV entitles you to participate in club activities including trail rides, and various social activities etc. but not competition events.
- Monthly General club meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month and Monthly Social meetings on the third Wednesday of each month at the club rooms located at 8/26 Burgess Rd Bayswater.
- Membership Fees paid go towards development and maintenance of club facilities and equipment, club events and activities and other peripherals that are used by club members throughout the year.
- Memberships are valid for twelve months, memberships are not transferable or refundable except under special circumstances at the discretion of the MCRCV Committee.
In consideration of the acceptance of my application for membership, I agree to indemnify Motorcycle Racing Club of Victoria Inc. (MCRCV) in the following manner:
a) That I participate in all events and activities at my sole risk and responsibility;
b) That I accept all venues as they stand with all or any defects hidden or exposed;
c) That as a member of MCRCV if attending/participating in club championships, trail rides or other activities I agree to adhere to club rules and guidelines governing our sport. Where judgments have to be made by committee or other club members I understand that these will be made in accordance with safety of all participants & sporting guidelines. I understand that my failure to follow decisions made may result in the review of my membership.
d) That I indemnify and hold harmless Motorcycle Racing Club of Victoria Inc (MCRCV), their respective servants, agents and officials against any action or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of my death or any injury or damage caused to me to my machinery or equipment whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other manner whatsoever.
Any personal information submitted to the MCRCV by its members will only be used in conjunction with the operation and organization of MCRCV events and activities. MCRCV does not share the personal information of its members with any external third parties.