TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - effective: 04.08.2021
Name: Yamaha Motor Australia - Stockmans Rally
Date: 24 October 2021
Location: Big River Camp, Big River Road, Eildon (https://goo.gl/maps/WH1XrgpevrxvUyuP8)
Organiser: Motor Cycling Racing Club of Victoria (MCRCV)
Entries are only available online on the MCRCV Website (www.mcrcv.com.au). A receipt emailed to you when you enter is your proof/confirmation of entry in the event. Print this and bring it with you to the event. If you are unable to print this yourself, forward it on to a friend to print for you. There are no entries taken on the day and proof of entry must be presented at book in.
All entrants must be licensed to ride on public roads and must ride a registered motorcycle. Recreational registration and Learners permits meet these requirements. Bikes and licenses must be presented at book in. Motorcycles will be checked to ensure they are fitted with a registration plate and lighting.
The event will abide by the requirements of the State Government relating to COVID-19. These requirements may change and impose additional restrictions on the event. The Organiser will include such requirements in the further instructions and communicate them to the entrants if they are updated.
CANCELLATION POLICY – GOVERNMENT IMPOSED LOCKDOWN OR INCLEMENT WEATHER
If a situation arises where the event has to be cancelled by either Government imposed lockdown restrictions or DELWP withdrawing permission due to inclement weather conditions then the following will apply regarding entrant refunds. The MCRCV will refund 80% of the total entry fee. Please note and understand the MCRCV in conducting this event has significant financial exposure in costs of Insurance, Catering, Permits, Medical Support, Merchandise and more. In the event of forced cancellation outside the control of the MCRCV we ask for your understanding that withholding 80% of the entry fee will go towards partial offsetting of financial losses incurred by the MCRCV.
Any personal information submitted to the MCRCV by Stockman’s Rally entrants will only be used in conjunction with the operation and organisation of Stockman’s Rally or other MCRCV events and activities. MCRCV does not share the personal information of Stockman’s Rally entrants with any external third parties.
CONTRACT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MOTORCYCLE EVENT
Please read the following indemnity information and either DECLINE or ACCEPT the conditions in order to proceed further.
- I HEREBY AGREE with the persons, organisations and bodies corporate whose names appear in Schedule 1 (hereinafter collectively called "the organiser") that I am by this agreement entitled to participate in the motorcycle activity/event listed in Schedule 2 (hereinafter called "the event") at the venue listed at Schedule 3 (hereinafter called "the venue") on the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE that motorcycle riding is dangerous and that by engaging in and participating in this event I take and am exposed to certain risks and dangers and am under certain obligations as follows:
- that I may be injured, physically or mentally, and may be killed;
- that my machinery or equipment may be damaged, lost or destroyed;
- that other riders may ride dangerously or with lack of skill;
- that track or event conditions may be hazardous and may vary without warning or predictability;
- that organisers, officials, landowners/track operators and any agents or representatives of those in charge of meetings are frequently obliged to make decisions under pressure of time and/or events;
- that any policy of insurance of or in respect of my life or physical or mental health may be voided;
- that there may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured;
- that I have an obligation to myself and to others to ride safely.
INDEMNITY GIVEN TO ORGANISERS
- IN CONSIDERATION of the acceptance of me as an entrant in the event I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY the organisers and each of them in the following manner:
- that I participate in the event at my sole risk and responsibility;
- that I accept the venue as it stands with all or any defects hidden or exposed;
- that I indemnify and hold harmless the organisers, their respective servants, agents or officials against any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of my death or any injury loss or damage caused to me or to my machinery or equipment whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other manner whatsoever.
- Motorcycle Racing Club of Victoria (MCRCV)
- Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (DELWP)
SCHEDULE 2 STOCKMANS RALLY 2021 – BIG RIVER
SCHEDULE 3 HELD AT BIG RIVER STATE FOREST, ON SUNDAY 24th OCTOBER 2021.